Support the Friends of Holly Hill Farm by becoming a member.
The Holly Hill Farm Community spreads it’s roots far beyond Cohasset with members from many surrounding south shore towns.
Our members are individuals, organizations, and businesses that cherish the land, and appreciate the value of sustainable farming and of organically grown food. They know the importance of connecting our children to the earth and the creatures we share it with.
Friends of Holly Hill Farm, Inc. is a not-for profit, 501(c)(3) organization. It is funded by program fees, individual gifts, corporate gifts, foundation grants, and, annual membership dues that account for about 50% of its revenue. Members’ dues are used to pay regular operating expenses not covered by program fees. Donations are fully tax deductible.
Benefits of membership include:
- Members Only day for the Annual Spring Plant Sale
- Discounts on all programs and events
- Attend the annual members’ Harvest Picnic
- Attend the annual ‘Think Spring’ members’ meeting
- Receive our quarterly newsletter, Spreading Roots
- Feel the satisfaction of helping educate children and families about organic farming and sustainable agriculture
To become a member or renew a membership…
Step 1: Print the Membership Form
Step 2: Choose your level…
- Individual $45
- Family $65
- Tiller $75
- Gardeners $100
- Harvester $250
- Cultivator $500
- Give a Gift Membership
Step 3: Payment
Option 1 – Pay by Check: please enclose with membership form
Option 2 – Pay using PayPal:
NEW Memberships click on the donate button below
RENEWALS click on the donate button below
Step 4: Mail completed form to: Friends of Holly Hill Farm, 236 Jerusalem Road, Cohasset, MA 02025