HOW TO REGISTER:
Online Registration: To register and pay online, go to the Online page, complete the form, click Submit. Your application will be submitted and you will be brought to the FHHF PayPal page to complete payment. You do not need a PayPal account. You must also mail or deliver a copy of your child’s current physical exam including immunization records to the Farm Office.
Register by mail: To register and pay by mail, download & print the PDF, complete the form, and mail to the Farm Office. Include a copy of your child’s current physical exam including immunization records. Please make your check payable to ‘FHHF’.
- Pre-registration and pre-payment are required
- Separate registration is required for each child
- Medical and emergency contact information, and recent physical and immunization records for children ages 3-18 must be submitted
- We reserve the right to postpone or cancel programs due to low enrollment
- We reserve the right to cancel programs due to poor weather conditions
- Unless otherwise stated, all programs take place at Holly Hill Farm
Important Notice: Your child will not be able to begin camp until all requirements and your full payment for the week is received.
Camper physical/immunization record must be submitted within 7 days of completing online registration in order to secure your camper’s spot. A medication administration form must be completed if your child has allergies or takes medications.
Registration is only complete when a copy of your child’s current physical exam/immunizations has been received in the Farm Office. Please mail, deliver or email a scanned copy of the medical records to:
Friends of Holly Hill Farm
236 Jerusalem Road
Cohasset MA 02025
Questions? Email us and we will respond as quickly as possible.