HOW TO REGISTER: Sorry, the 2017 Summer Camp is SOLD OUT! Registration Information for the 2018 Summer Camp will be available after the first of the new year.
Online Registration: To register and pay online, go to the Online page, complete the form, click Submit. Your application will be submitted and you will be brought to the FHHF PayPal page to complete payment. You do not need a PayPal account. You must also mail or deliver a copy of your child’s current physical exam including immunization records to the Farm Office.
Register by mail: To register and pay by mail, download & print the PDF, complete the form, and mail to the Farm Office. Include a copy of your child’s current physical exam including immunization records. Please make your check payable to ‘FHHF’.
- Pre-registration and pre-payment are required
- Separate registration is required for each child
- Medical and emergency contact information, and recent physical and immunization records for children ages 3-18 must be submitted
- We reserve the right to postpone or cancel programs due to low enrollment
- We reserve the right to cancel programs due to poor weather conditions
- Unless otherwise stated, all programs take place at Holly Hill Farm
Questions? email or call Barbara Nicosia at the Farm Office 781.383.6565